Welcome

05/25/05

Home
FemDom Dreams

 


  Welcome to My Personal Introduction and Information Website!

 

Welcome To Your New Addiction.

I am your darkest desire, your secret fantasy, your wildest dream come true. I am a Femme Fatale unlike any other you could meet. I am uniquely the Goddess Pamela. And you will walk through a trial by fire to know or be with me.

I grew up in a small town, and quickly realized that I was not like the other kids. I knew that I was destined for more, and that I would reach my fate and on my own terms.

As A Lifestyle Domme, I am stubborn, demanding, and impossible to resist from day one of knowing me. By the time I reached college, I had mastered the Art of Feminine Persuasion and I've always been ready to take on this world of men.

 

 

 

         Ms. Pamela  

   

I first started living my dreams as a Dominatrix 10 years ago, and long after I first became interested in the D/s lifestyle, I  have been independently practicing that on my own for over 7 years now. In that time, I have expanded my horizons to include owning my own stable of contracted and collared slaves or submissive play partners. Playing out BDSM Scenarios as a Lifestyle Domme for real.

I also own a slave who is an accomplished photographer as a lifestyle partner. So this is where I enjoy displaying my work in my photo galleries from time to time. A genuine Femme Sadist and Fetishist, I derive extreme pleasure from pushing the physical limits and emotional buttons of the submissive's that serve me. I believe the greatest gift a woman can possess is Femininity, and the Cunning to use that gift to her own advantage.

Rest assured, once you look into my eyes, and sample my wicked talents, you will be mine.

But first things, first, Darlin!

I have chose to have this website commissioned for My own purposes personally. Thus it is designed to facilitate My lifestyle plans,  so that I might spend more of My time enjoying My life's realities this as a Training Mistress and Lifestyle Domme. I love being served by My loving submissive's.

This Domme grows very weary and I am clearly frustrated with answering the same questions over and over again. I refuse to do that anymore! I mean outside my own personal lifestyle interests! So in my many hours spent in efforts to offer appropriate and very precise information about My personal lifestyle or My personal interests within it all? This website will answer 90% of most people's questions!  This as I conduct myself within this self enacted construct about the other 10% and within a community I love to live in.

These are the reasons this website was created where it's monitored and maintained 24/7 by my self and my alternate lifestyle family I'm even today still creating!

Up | FemDom Dreams

 

This site was last updated 05/25/05  copyrighted (C) 2005 Femdomdreams.net

You may direct questions and comments about the website's functionality to: webmaster@femdomdreams.net